Here are some more pictures of John Geoffrey from October:
 |
| Enjoying some tummy time on Daddy's lap |
 |
| Another action shot (kicking his legs like crazy) |
 |
| We had a warmish night, and when I woke up in the morning, John Geoffrey had managed to kick his blankets off and unwrap himself - cheeky little monkey! |
 |
| His first trip to school (visiting his cousin Will's classroom) |
 |
| John and I were proxy grandparents for my nephew's Grandparents Day. As "great-guests" William gave us a tour of his school, listened to me talk about what school was like when I was his age, drew some pictures, and watched him dance with his classmates. It was a freezing day, but really fun. |
 |
| After Grandparents Day we went back to my brother's place to visit with Aunty Sarah, and cousins Noah and Kai. Kai loves babies and wanted to keep kissing John Geoffrey. |
 |
| A cute pic of the cousins together. |
 |
| Noah really wanted me to get a picture of him tickling John. |
 |
| Happy boy practicing his sitting. |
 |
| Asleep in his bouncer - we laugh when he has his hands underneath the seat pouch - looks like he has his hands tucked into his pants. |
 |
| Rolling over by himself |
 |
| I don't normally do mean things like this, but heck, it was halloween and as John said "There's no Halloween candy in the store, no pumpkins to buy (there are only limited places to get pumpkins and they were all sold out), no scary movies on TV, we can't go trick or treating (again, not many people do it here, plus I had scheduled a Primary Presidency meeting that night), no Halloween cookies (I hadn't made them yet) and no costume for John Geoffrey". Had to do something to cheer us up. Sucks being in Australia for an American Holiday. |
No comments:
Post a Comment