Sunday, 11 November 2012

Immunisations & Teething

John Geoffrey was so very fussy this last week. He didn't want to nap, he was all over the place with his feeding, he was sooky and wanted to be held a lot. Check out that sooky face (so cute!):



He was chewing on his arms and fists and hands all week. When we went to visit Meredith, his cheeks were so red, and he was so slobbery that I thought that maybe, just maybe he had started teething.

So I gave him the teething ring and he loved it.


But, the truth is, he is not teething. He just had a fussy week. Cute though huh?

John also had his 4 months immunisations last week. I still remember the 2 month ones, and was really not looking forward to it. John came with me this time, and it actually wasn't too bad. Bubs still cried when he got the needles, but he sucked his fingers in between the jabs to soothe himself. He loved the oral immunisation, but got upset when that all ran out. He had some nice cuddles with both mummy and daddy afterwards and settled himself very quickly. Boy am I glad he likes to suck on his own fingers!



No comments:

Post a Comment