Saturday, 7 July 2012

A Week Old Today

I cannot believe that our little boy is a week old already! My, how time flies. Whilst I haven't really been out of the house since coming home from the hospital, it has been an eventful week of firsts for our little one.

First Car Ride Home

First Sleep at Home










He also had his first trip to the store (we had to go and buy a breast pump for me on the way home from the hospital), his first bath, his first bout of hiccups, and his first walk outside with mummy (I took him for a walk just down the driveway and back today, as it was sunny and not too cold for a change).

He's also had plenty of feeds, dirty nappies, crying, sleeping and cuddling this week, as well as a few visits from Grandma, Grandpa, Aunts, Uncles and cousins.
Uncle Joe & Auntie Rachel

Cuddles with Mum & Dad
Cuddles with cousin Jaiden

Cuddles with cousins Sarah & Jaiden
What I really love is when John plays with him and gives him cuddles. Baby John really loves his Daddy.





And of course, mum loves cuddles as well!





1 comment:

  1. It is so hard to see him from this far away and not be able to get my hands on him. What a precious baby he is! Thanks for blogging and keeping us up to date Adie! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete