Most of you will know by now that our beautiful little boy, John Geoffrey Keaton, finally made his appearance into the world and joined our family on 30th June 2012. He is the most beautiful little boy I have ever seen (no, I'm not biased) and we feel so blessed to have this little one trusted to our care.
It is amazing to think that just nine months ago, our baby boy was just the size of a little peanut, and now he is a living, breathing, gorgeous little person.
Here he is at the petite size of 2.7cm (about an inch). The two yellow crosses show you where he actually is as it's a bit hard to see (Ultrasound taken 28 November 2011 - about 9 weeks old).
Here he is again, a bit bigger this time, and sucking his thumb already. (Ultrasound taken 17 February 2012 - about 20/21 weeks old).
This is the 3d image taken the same day (17 February 2012). Again, hands in mouth. This ultrasound day was amazing, watching him on the screen, and being able to see him move and squirm and suck his fingers. He was a very shy little boy. I remember when the sonographer wanted to look at his heart, he put his arms across his chest so we couldn't see, and then when we were talking about how beautiful his little face was, up went the hands to cover his face. It was hilarious. This was also when I was finally able to distinguish his movements, as I could see him on the screen and also feel him moving at the same time. Awesome, awesome day.





No comments:
Post a Comment