I know, I know, it's been ages...I've been busy...and slack...but we are still here, and I'm *hoping* I'll have a chance to do a massive download in the next week or so to capture all the stuff I've missed so far this year.
Our little family has been doing well since we got home from our massive trip the states for Christmas, John Geoffrey is growing so fast and every day he can do more and more things. I've posted the above video but it's pretty representative of what life is like at the moment. John is just the cutest little thing ever, and loves to play games with us...only he gets frustrated SOOOO easily if things don't go quite his way immediately. For instance, he loves to play with doors, especially the sliding door to the kitchen, and he loves peek-a-boo too, but just watch his instant reaction when he pushes the door too far and can get it back out. Sometimes it grates on your nerves (after a while) other times it's pretty funny. I couldn't help but laugh at him this time (and yes, I did get up and help him after).
Anyway, the reason I might have time to sit down and update the last few months is that I'm going in for an operation on Wednesday to have my gall bladder removed. I'll be at home on bed rest for a while for recovery, and John G will be at daycare during the day, so, it's possible that I'll be bored out of my brain, and possible that I might be able to go through the zillions of photo's on my camera and phone and update the blog. I know if I don't do it soon, some of those precious memories are going to be forgotten, and I really don't want that to happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment