Well, here I am. My first ever blog. Weird.
To be honest, I'm not sure about this blogging thing. Don't get me wrong, I've got plenty to say, just not sure that it should be made 'public'. However, Mom Keaton suggested that a blog might be a good way to share with the extended family how things are going here 'downunder', and well, it's a pretty dang good idea. Plus, if I like it (and can keep it up) I can slurp it into something like blurb at the end of the year and it can double as a sort of journal/book of remembrance thing for our growing family.
I'm still learning how this thing works, and I'm about to have a baby any time now, so bear with me, I'm going to have to do this one step at a time.
Yay! yay! yay!!!!! I am SO excited you have a blog!!!
ReplyDeletePS- we totally print off our blog at the end of the year and write our testimonies in the books for our journal-keeping :)
ReplyDelete